Loans to MSME businesses in the agricultural sector specifically, in rural areas in general, and other sectors of the economy under the following conditions:
- 50/50 risk-sharing basis;
- Maximum loan ceiling amount Euro 500,000.00 (or equivalent in Albanian Lek)
- Currency: ALL, FX only in exceptional cases.
- Loans: Only new loans; no refinancing or restructured existing facilities. In case of loans to existing borrowers, loan quality should be classified as normal and current;
- Concurrent Loans per business borrower are allowed under the following pre-conditions:
- No more than two loans are allowed at any particular time irrespective of the fact that total loans’ ceiling is within ADGF’s approved maximum ceiling limit;
- At least 40% of the existing loan balance has been settled without any delays;
- Outstanding balance to be reviewed and approved case by case;
- As usual, good business performance and improved performance if the suggested loan amount is higher than the existing loan’s original amount.
- Loan types: Working capital and investment loans
- Working Capital: maximum of 36 months, but not less than 12 months;
- Investment loans: maximum of 84 months, but not less than 12 months.
- Maximum borrower’s loan amounts: not to exceed EUR 600,000 (or equivalent in Albanian Lek)