The following criteria applies to NBFI clients borrowing under the funds guaranteed by ADGF Regular Window:
- Number of employees: no more than an average of 30 employees with financing needs up to Euro 50,000 or its equivalent in Albanian Lek.
- Legal status: formal and informal sector.
- Income producing loans, generating sufficient cash flow to cover debt repayment for micro and small businesses.
- Years in business: minimum of one year experience in the respective business.
- Start-ups who meet certain qualifying criteria (e.g. prior experience in the line of business) are considered with loan limit capped at Euro 5,000 or its equivalent in Albanian Lek per loan.